MORE AND MORE Insurance companies are paying for transportation to and from
Preventive Health appointments i.e. vision, dental, family physician, pharmacies,
counseling, dialysis, WIC, and many other preventative health appointments.
How to Access a free RIDE to your Preventive Health Appointment?
- Call the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Please have the following information available when making this call…
- Beneficiary’s full name,
- Date of birth,
- Insurance ID number
- Pickup address and zip code
- Name, phone number, address and zip code of the facility or doctor.
- Appointment time and date
Give details if you need Special transportation i.e. ADA services
Understand who will provide your Transportation Management.
TM / LGTC: #’s to Management Transportation
ConventryCares of Michigan # 1-800-947-2133
Blue Care Advantage #
Athena Better Health of Michigan
Molina Health Plan # 1-888-898-7969 or call LGTC directly
Midwest Health Plan # 1-888-654-2200
McLaren Health Plan # 1-888-327-0671
Meridian Health Plan # 1-800-821-9369
AmeraHealth : 1-888-803-4947
Total Health Care # 1-800-862-2862 ext 408
United Healthcare Community Plan # 1-877-892-3995